Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back Home...

Just got home from a wonderful family holiday in Calgary. Spent Thanksgiving at my sisters and did all the big-city things that small town people do. We shopped. We saw the Wiggles. We visited the Science Centre.

However, nine hours one way is way too long in the car with a husband, a 3 year-old, a 17-month-old and a dog. And I didn't even get to stop at the Quilt Shop in Jasper since the kids were sleeping. Darn.

But I did get some good mail while I was away. Yes, I decided to jump on the FMF band wagon. How could I resist? Really...
And I got my last block for my bee inspired VQB. Beautiful. I can't wait to get this quilt together.
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Marianne Penner said...

I'm glad you had a nice holiday weekend.

The bee inspired blocks in red and green are stunning. I can't wait to see the quilt top all put together!

Bev C said...

Thank you so much for the "Friendship Bag". I have a bit of Canada with me now. Happy days.

Nanette Merrill said...

Love FMF. The blocks are so great. Green and red just go together.