Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Teeny Tiny Squares

We're just about finished our year of Stash Busting International. This has been a fabulous bee where we pull fabrics out of our own stashes to complete each member's block. I love the freedom that this allows and it is also a great way to actually use my fabrics rather than hoarding them. Yes, my name is Barb, and I am a fabric hoarder.

May was Little Miss Shabby's month, and she designed a beautiful block using 1.5" squares. I love Corey's work - she always chooses beautiful designs, and even more beautiful fabric combinations. This is my contribution to Corey's quilt. I love how it turned out, and I may just have to make one of my one day. Add it to the list. If you are interested in making this block, she has great instructions on her blog.
 I'm off to the Farmer's Market. Have a great Saturday.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so pretty. I love working in mini's.
Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie
blackcoffeequilts.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

What a lovely block. The colors are striking. Nice job!

Nanette Merrill said...

The colors remind me of watermelon or taffy or something, you can almost taste it.