Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DQS6

Yay, I'm participating in my first Doll Quilt Swap. I am very excited! I got a good start on my partner's quilt tonight. Thankfully she gave me great instructions and I 'stalked' her blog so I think (hope) that I'm on the right track.

That said, it seems that I might be what some might call a BAD partner. When we signed up I wrote "quilter's choice" for my preferences. In my defense, I am really happy to get a quilt, any quilt, in the mail. But I also understand that it is hard to make a quilt without any starting inspiration. In the spirit of helping my partner I'm answering the questionnaire from the Doll Quilt Flickr page...

Favourite colour(s)? Red, Blue, Pink. Hmmm...I also love orange, green and brown. (I'm not sure this questionnaire will be very helpful!)
Traditional/ fun/ modern/ arty? Okay, I'm already falling apart trying to answer these questions. I like them all! But I am trying to move myself into a more modern style.

Hobbies other than quilting? Hanging out with the kids, reading, gardening, jogging, curling (what did you expect, I am Canadian), playing with our new black lab puppy...

Quilt for the wall or for a child? This one is for the wall!

I also made this mosaic of some of my favorites on flickr...

Hope this helps partner! Can't wait to meet my quilt.

1 comments:

Kritta22 said...

OH that looks like such a fun group!!

Hopping over from the Bee Inspired!

Hi!!