Monday, April 12, 2010

Quilt Along, Quilt Along...

Why do you tempt me so???

I just can't resist a good quilt along! So when Julie posted her instructions for the Hexagon Quilt Along, I just had to jump in. A perfect project for my red & aqua stash.

The only problem is that I realized that in my earnest to collect aqua prints, my red stash has really dwindled. And I love red...how did this happen? Does that mean more fabric shopping??? (Must resist, must resist, must resist...)

And, no, I haven't even started my Paint Box Quilt Along yet. But I will. When I get the nerve to open up my Kona Jelly Roll!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This looks great so far! I love the fabrics you are working with and this pattern looks fun. At least great reds are pretty easy to find... if you can't resist the urge!

~Michelle~ said...

love the blocks!

Marianne Penner said...

Your quilt is going to be so beautiful!

Nanette Merrill said...

My daughter is making a similar quilt. Love this.