Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello Friends!

I think I am going to try blogging again. I miss it. And I miss the thoughtful and encouraging support of the online quilting/sewing community. I'm not making any lofty goals this time around, I am just going to enjoy the process.

This is what I am working on right now:

Source: via Barb on Pinterest

It's Made by Rae's new pattern, but of course, the bodice is too small, and I am all out of fabric.  Back to the drawing board.

What are you working on right now?


Jackie said...

Nice to see you again! Bummer about the bodice being too small. I'm working on little of this and a little of that and not a whole lot of one thing. Seems to have summed up my whole year!

Needled Mom said...

Welcome back. What a shame that the bodice is too small. It looks adorable.

Alisa said...

Glad to see you back! Can you make the seams a little narrower?

Natasha said...

Welcome back.

Can you add a bit of another color at the seams?