Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In the mood for fabric swapping....

I've really cut down on my online fabric purchases...it was getting, well, ridiculous. After reading the fabulous book, Organized Simplicity, I've realized that I'm doing myself, or my family any good buying fabric just for the sake of buying it. I need to get my fabric purchasing compulsion under control.

But that doesn't mean I don't still want more/new fabric.


Joel Dewberry #JD-20 Woodgrain - up to 2 metres to swap

Since there haven't been any fun parcels arriving at my house, I think I need to swap some fabric again. Swapping fabric is just too much fun. I get the thrill of new fabric, without the guilt of buying it.


KJR  for Swap

Here are a couple of fabrics I've put into the swapping groups on flickr. But I'm adding more. Soon.


Sheri Berry - 1 metre for swap

So do you feel like swapping too?

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the dogs and trains

what do you want to swap for it?